Header

Header

Sunday, October 27, 2013

This is my outfit I wore yesterday on our unexpected date with my girlfriend, and she also took these photos!! She's really good in photography, right?? One of the reasons I love her :). I bought these varsity jacket, shirt and pants using my "SM Men's Fashion Gift Voucher" just for P2500! Super sulit! And I wore these nautical colors again just because i'm so in love with these colors haha. Btw, what do you think of my outfit? Hope you'll like this combination :).
What I'm Wearing: varsity jacket (Bench), shirt (Bench), khaki pants (Penshoppe), watch (Cotton on).
 It seems like I have an enemy behind me! LOL!!.

 Watch from Cotton on. I got this for sale! So in love with this simple and full of style watch!.


 Photos by Icelle Claridad.

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete