Header

Header

Thursday, November 21, 2013

This is my outfit yesterday at 7 o’clock in the morning in Prism Plaza. My girlfriend and I had a photo shoot for our project in advance photography subject. So this is what I’ve decided to wear: a leather jacket (even though it’s sunny, the air is cool since it’s still early in the morning. And just so you know guys, it is also my favourite style to wear a jacket but it still depends on the temperature of the environment). I am wearing items which have leather materials in them like my jacket, sneakers and the strap of my necklace. Notice also my shirt because the design looks like made it’s made up of leather too! Haha. I paired my outfit with this white shirt because I think it’s very eye catching and it will not look boring.
What I'm Wearing: shirt (NanaClothing PH), leather jacket (Forever 21), jeans (Lee), sneakers (World Balance), necklace (SM Accessories), aviators (SM Accessories), beanie (SM Accessories).
“The Last Man Standing” shirt from NanaClothing PH. Last September, Ms. Jacqueline Perez and I had a collaboration giveaway with the sponsorship of NanaClothing PH. And it was a successful giveaway. I super love this shirt because it’s so simple and modern, and classy too! Moreover, I like the color of this shirt because white is one of my favourite colours to wear. If you want to visit their page, click here.
The closer look of my “High Rise” sneakers from World Balance. This is so perfect for all of us because it has an excellent quality, style and it’s very comfortable. I’m so lucky to have this gift because it is the latest collection of World Balance. It is made up of leather and it has a terra-soft insole system so if you’re going to wear these sneakers, you won’t feel any kind of discomfort. Hell yeah! Feel free to visit their page here or you can also visit their website for the product list and more information.
Gotta go! Thank you again for reading my latest outfit post for today and I hope you’ll like it. So long readers!

Photos by Icelle Claridad.

9 comments:

  1. I like your shirt!!! Mine na lang hahaha :P

    x Megann, Style Surgery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool shirt bro! :)

    Michael Macalos
    http://michaelmacalos.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bro!! I really appreciate it! I like your photos and outfits on your blog! Keep it up! :)

      Delete
  3. Cool tshirt man!! very dope i like it
    Nice post ;-)

    Greets Jon,
    http://www.jonthegold.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so awesome leather jacket i realy love your look and style ....

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

    ReplyDelete